Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Yaksha & yakshinis (Feb 20, 2009, 1:52 pm)

Once Sita was a human. A naive human being. A loyal wife. A loving mother...

Until Yaksha took away her life, in exchange for and endless eternity...immortali ty...

Yaksha, a coldhearted mentor...the core of yakshinis' life...the hatred, d demons, d destroyer...yet he is Sita's protector...

In reality, yakshinis are everywhere. Ready to destroy your perfect life with hatred. I have to get away from the yakshinis. This is Sita's vow, to slay every single yakshini and took away their hideous lives.

But I'll be forever in Yaksha's claws. I need to break free, but either I'll lose my life fighting for my freedom or I'll die as this damned Sita.

I stared at the moon lastnite, and I feel kinda lost. I need my Rama to be close to me cez he's my strength...I've past the centuries where my Rama lived, I am now staring at his reincarnation's eyes. I hope I am right this time. For this Sita won't cry her bloody tears again. With Ray, she suddenly feels like a human again...

No comments:

Post a Comment