Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Invisible (Dec 23, 2008, 10:25 am)

Undecided...

My heart is feeling deep but don't ask me the nature of my feelings,

For it will forever be unspoken.

Expressionl ess...

I will keep it to myself till the day I stop breathing,

And this heart of mine stops beating.

Transparent. ..

I will stay unnoticed cez it doesn't even matter if I'm dead or alive,

Your world would still be moving the way it should be.

Unspoken...

My words are always unheard,

So unimportant and useless at times.

A big round fullstop...

My life ended the day my heart went numb,

By now its like an eternity,

Go ahead...

Love me or break me apart,

Pain is just another useless word,

Happiness is not listed in my vocabulary list.

I am who I am...

Invisible and cursed.

No comments:

Post a Comment