Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A Lil Sumthing About Me (Feb 24, 2009, 10:54 am)

"Being Normal Is Boring"...this is a big part of me. I've learned from past experience dat you could never leave an impression or an impact on other people's life if ure being too normal...lols! I think its d nature of me, cez I am the eldest in my family...indirectly, I am giving them examples on how to live and make decisions etc etc. In a way, I am good at hiding emotions cez sumhow I have to appear to be strong and untouchable, or even a protector. I'm not saying I am a perfect human being..I made mistakes, I screwed up, I've lost my own battles but its life.
Well, I am a complicated person to begin with..a lil too unpredictable..a lil too weird than ordinary gals at my age lols..a lil too loud..a lil too emotional at times (especially rite now cez I can't seem to stop listening to Avril)..
Always wear a lil less buttons when it comes to blouses lols..a lil too shy at certain situations..a lil too arrogant...a lil too sarcastic...a lil too overprotective..a lil too whacky when everything else seems too serious..a lil too naughty (believe me u dun wanna noe about it lols)..a lil too different especially in my surroundings cez I dun wanna look like I belong hahaha!...a lil too extreme..a lil too daring...lols lols lols...
Am I a lil too much? Well I don't really care...just wanna share a lil sumthing about me but I am more than this (only those people who noes the real me would really understand me)...anyway, d most important thing is I noe when to love and when to hate. I am good at both, the most paradoxical thing about life are these two emotions : love and hate. You could never really hate unless you have a great love for sumthing...am I making sense? Lols....

No comments:

Post a Comment