Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Right Path...Finally (Feb 20, 2009, 1:06 pm)

I am a gurl who alwayz follow what her heart sayz...and its hard to make my heart beats wild. I don't give in to temptations, my immunition towards seduction is quite high..lols..I am in my own way a very conservative human being, but now I know that I am not alone...

I have been trying so hard to be right, but are the right things supposed to be the real me? This is d issue dat have been arguing in my mind. Maybe I am too afraid of breaking my own rules, bounded by my morality, denying my own feelings, lying to myself...or taking a step outside of the box...or perhaps being d genie outside of her bottle? lols...

I think I need to change, or I won't lead a happy life forever. Happiness is a path you could alwayz choose, but sumtimes we took d longer path or even d wrong path. I have come to the point of change, and I didn't even realized dat changing path is as easy as breathing, its just d matter of letting go...

Sumbody did asked me, at which point did I made my decision to change (my mind)? This is back to the basic of me and myself. This time around, I just follow what my heart says..ignoring all the "rights and wrongs"...I think I deserved this.

So, the steps have been taken. I will follow this path...and for once in my wasted life, I am truly glad. I will be here, search me and perhaps you will find me...I want you to find me, I don't wanna lose my way again.

No comments:

Post a Comment