Tuesday, March 3, 2009

IMMORTALITY (Dec 15, 2008, 10:44 am)

As usual, immortality fascinates me. Every single aspect of it...makes me fall in love over and over again. Its like an unfulfilled cravings...

Like when I stumbled upon Sita, or charming Aidan, mesmerizing Lestat, seductive Aqashah...the same infatuation. When I see the beautiful love of Bella and Edward, my body shivers and I nearly weep.

The hunger to feed, to taste the sweetness of the lovers' blood, the pain of holding back, the desire to protect...all mixed up in a strange love between the undead and a human.

How I really wished that I could be one of the immortal being. To be someone's drug...to roam the free world...away and beyond centuries.

Immortality...eternity is a long way to go. But I'm holding on.

Immortality...my unstoppable cravings.

Immortality...come to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment