Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Stressed Out!

Today is a big disastEr. A big fight again...sincE Izzat lEft for school. And wE both EndEd up staying at homE! HE didn't wanna go to work, and hE didn't lEt mE go to work EithEr!!!

I bangEd my hEad to d wall a fEw timEs, cEz d tEnsion was high and my migrain was killing mE. HE insistEd dat hE won't lEt mE go. I was rEluctant and wanna pursuE d divorcE.

Gosh I just want to put an End and gEt ovEr with it. I am at so closE to d point of disappEaring. I just can't takE this anymorE...I am not bEing mysElf...EvEn my biological clock is not EvEn working d ritE way!!!

I was alrEady 15 days latE from my rEgular cyclE. And I thought that I was bEing prEgnant again!!! But I took morE than 2 prEgnancy tEst and it was NEGATIVE! So what's wrong with mE???

No comments:

Post a Comment