Tuesday, March 3, 2009

If Love Is Not A Sin.... (Nov 25, 2008, 5:11 pm)

If love is not a sin, why must there be blames when sumthing went wrong?

If love is not a sin, why must there be hates deep inside when I look into your eyes?

If love is not a sin, why must there be a cut deep in my heart?

If love is not a sin, why must there be sorrow hidden in every laugh?

If love is not a sin, why must there be a gray sky above when sun is shining bright?

If love is not a sin, why must there be tears rolling down my cheek everytime you hurt me?

If love is not a sin, why must there be longing even you are an inch close to me?

If love is not a sin, why must there be determination to elope?

If love is not a sin, why must there be an empty space ready to be filled in?

If love is not a sin, why must there be forgotten memories?

No comments:

Post a Comment