Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Eyes On You (Feb 24, 2009, 10:13 am)

This morning I decided to wear green eyeshadows to match my green lens and my bloodstone necklace...(while listening to Avril Lavigne's When You're Gone..again and again!!!)..and I wear my eyeliner quite thick than usual...cez today I'm kinda in my REBELLIOUS mood lols! Funny thing is I feel it flowing from d way I put my eyeliner on cez sumhow it reminds me of Amy Whinehouse...I alwayz admired Miss Whine-O's vintage looks and the way she bravely wear her oh-so-thick eyeliner. Anywayyyyy....enough on make ups =) What I'm trying to say is eyes is indeed a powerful object to use in every aspect of ur life. You could see a lot and you could learn a lot from this pair of gift dat God has given to you. Use it wisely. Cez eyes are connected directly with ur brain, ur heart and ur soul....well, I love to observe...and I show my emotions through eyes, as well getting connected and making impressions...a close fren of me once told me dat I have a mesmerizing eyes (ahhh...kinda start to like the word)....well I don't really know but time will tell if I can make a really strong impression on other person or not...lols...

No comments:

Post a Comment